Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have been Tagged by Kizz Designs

1. I love all the arts and crafts. I knit, crochet, paint and play the piano.
2. I live with my husband of 15 years in Utah. We met in Las Vegas, NV.
3. I was born in Germany and was adopted by a loving couple and came to the US at
the wee age of 10 months.
4. I have 3 dogs and two cat... Abbie, Skipper, Baby (dogs) Daisie and Zazoo (cats)
5. I love to watch movies .... I have a pretty nice collection (365 total) :)
6. I love all the intense colors...
7. I am an Aquarius
8. I have a deep sole and love to make others happy. I ponder many thoughts in this
head of mine!
9. I have 1 sister and 1 brother.. (both younger than me)
10. I love my life!

2 comments:

VaBeachQuilter said...

Congrats, Anne!

Ummm...I also gave you the "Tagged" and "Premio Meme" awards.

http://vabeachquilter.blogspot.com

:)

Crystal from KIZZ said...

Thanx Anne for sharing! I know you like to make others happy! you do it everyday for all us artisans! We'd be lost without you!!!!
Crystal